We want programming to be available to as many people as possible, while maintaining our commitment to pikuach nefesh, safeguarding life, as a central value: “We hold that to save one member of our community is to save and preserve the entire community of NSP and beyond.”
In pursuit of keeping each other as safe as possible, attendees to NSP in-person programming must adhere to the following safety guidelines.
- All attendees of NSP in-person events must be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated means two shots plus booster for the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines and one shot plus booster for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Masking at outdoor NSP events is not required and is optional for all participants. Masking will continue to be required for all indoors meetings and use of indoor spaces (e.g. bathrooms) at outdoor events.
- Members may not attend if they currently have any common symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, sneezing, fever, chills, or nausea.
- Members may not attend if they are waiting on the result of a COVID-19 test due to possible or confirmed exposure to COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
- In regards to distancing, please be mindful that not everyone has the same risk tolerance, and some attendees will likely want to remain socially distanced. Please ask before hugging or standing in close proximity to other attendees and when possible, maintain distance from others not in your pod.
NSP leadership regularly evaluates and updates our COVID safety practices. For any questions or concerns about NSP’s COVID-19 policy, write to email@example.com.